Friday, October 21, 2016

C'est Si Bon Bakery (Newport Beach)

I am always up to trying anything new. I got some unique taste buds. So, as I spend time with my brother earlier this year with my mom, too. We had mentioned that we were looking for some coffee places. My brother knows my mom's tastes very well and knows she loves scones. So, he had brought us to a place called C'est Si Bon Bakery. This bakery is located in Newport Beach and serves not just scones but also serves coffee, tea, sandwiches, slices of cake, salads, and sandwiches. The seating area inside is not appealing and very limited in such a big space. So, what they should do is more tables and chairs with a floor that doesn't looks so dirty! The restrooms are located outside... so I would recommend to steer away from them. There's a Starbucks close by.. just use those instead.

So, after coming here a few times with my brother.. we decide to come here by ourselves. The scones here are phenomenal and very delicious. The downside is that they sell very fast, so it's imperative to come by the bakery around 9 am. If you do come by and the scones are sold out, then you should try the slices of cake which are also very delicious. My brother has suggested that the salads are pretty good. The prices here are okay. The quality is not too bad. Like I said, the few things could be worked on is the seating and the flooring. Besides that, everything else is very good. 5-stars!
Blueberry and Raspberry Scone


Capuccino

Blueberry Scone

No comments:

Post a Comment