Wednesday, June 4, 2014

For those viewing my blog

Can you please leave a comment. Any comment will do such as... if you tried the restaurant, and you got a different feeling for it, suggestions on places to try? if you enjoyed my review.

If you can, when visiting the restaurants that I have reviewed, that you can tell the owners about this blog so that they know when you visit, this is the blog that had led you to this restaurant. It will increase the popularity. I make no monetary funds from this blog. I just want this blog to be popular and allow others to read this! :) thanks for all those who have read! I will keep updating the blog every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said before try to review on Google plus and become an expert. It will lead you to meeting more people and get you more followers over time.

    ReplyDelete