Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jug Jug Sports Bar (Granada Hills, CA)

 I have been to a few bars and there are somewhat nice. But as soon as I approached jug jug, this is where the story begins! My first time coming here is when my brother had took me here after the first big show at CSUN. The headliner was the cataracts since Dev couldn't make it due to being pregnant?? and it we had kreyshawn.. some weird singer who sang afterwards. I think B.O.B. came to sing as well. So after the big show, we wanted to grab a drink... my brother had decided jug jug.. ok.. we drank a liter of beer and ever since then.. jug jug has been the destination and choice to go whenever I felt the urge to get a drink. I have celebrated my birthday here once, graduation party here, and drank numerous times here with friends. Now, this is one top-notch sports bar. It's a Korean Sports bar. They serve you chips and salsa. The salsa is one-of-a-kind. I have never had salsa this good ever!!! The chips are good too.

The one dish i suggest anyone coming here to order is their spicy wings. OMG!!! Everytime my friend calls me.. i know what he's going to say. "Arthur, lets go to jug jug and get some of that spicy wings." This is spicy.. no doubt!!! Americans might know spicy, but not until they have had "Asian" spicy. WE do spicy like no other. Now on to the other dishes. The Galbi (beef short rib) is quite good. I haven't tried the bulgogi. I have friends who ordered the fried rice. I also have ordered the french fries which is pretty good. My brother enjoys the spicy wings and sweet potato fries. So, not only do we com here for the beer, but the food is amazing as well. The beer prices are mind boggling and you just have to come see it for yourself. There are t.v.s on the walls for your viewing pleasure and there's always a game on or even a replay of a game. So, you are never not watching something thats not a game.

The last thing I have to note about this sports bar is the soju. They have flavored cocktail soju that they flavor the soju with and comes in a liter. Its 19.99 i think and well worth the cost. I love the pomegranate soju. My friend Ed loves it and we always talk about the next time we are going to drink it. We definitely always talk about when we drink it and the good times that come out of it.

Finally, the owner is one cool dude! He's very chill, funny, and humble. If you get to meet the owner, you know right off the bat, that it doesn't just get any better. He's like one of us, but the owner.. lol.

Hope u check this place out.. it's definitely worth the try and money!


cup of soju cocktail

eating the spicy wings

cheers!

hanging out with the buddies

we just love the wings

more wings

of course the beer is good too

No comments:

Post a Comment