Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cafe Noodle and Chinese BBQ (Las Vegas, Nevada) -Avoid-


    Coming here for a long time, this restaurant was the place to go to after watching a show, or even a midnight snack. Since last year, this place has become a dump. Yet my parents and brother are dedicated to this place, since we have so much history with it. The parking is horrible for so many restaurants situated in a small plaza. The only thing good over there now is the korean bakery. Anyways, not to lose concentration, when you get into the restaurant, the appeal of it is not that great. What is the one thing you notice when you walk into any restaurant or shop? For me there are many things when I walk into a restaurant that I notice at an instant. The tables, the ceiling, the floor. OMG the floor at this restaurant looks like a road in a village in China. Sounds pleasant? Nope. It is dirty and it looks like they wanted to replace the whole flooring but never got to it. It has been like this for a year and a half. 
   So, despite not trying to focus on the floor while eating, I had to look straight towards the windows. The menu was not surprising either. They were dirty and on the verge of falling off from the binder. There was not much of a binder left on it. We ordered the food, (2) won ton noodles in soup with won ton dumplings, beef ball with noodles, and fish in black bean sauce served over rice. The wonton noodle looked pleasant but when my mom took a few bites and sips, the taste was very bland. It was like drinking water and eating noodles with no flavor at all. She had given me some won-ton and the flavor wasn't there at all. The broth is what makes the noodle dish and this was just a bitter disappointment. It had reminded me when I didn't want to eat the bitter melon that my mom had prepared. But, even the bitter melon had some flavor. I didn't even want to use the restrooms over there. It was that just sad!! I had to wait until we headed over to Caesar's Palace for the restroom facilities. So, overall, I wouldn't even come here if I was desperate for Chinese food. I would have had a nice cheeseburger at Mc Donald's and would have enjoyed it!! Hope y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment