Friday, December 13, 2013

Pho Saigon 1 (chatsworth, ca)

I love pho! Sometimes it's hard for any restaurant to remain consistent in flavor! But I have been frequenting this place called Pho Saigon 1 in Chatsworth, California for a few months. It hasn't let me down in anything. The first thing you do when you go to any Pho Place is to try its pho. Pho is a white noodle based in a broth soup. The flavor of the soup will determine how the pho will taste. I have to say, if you live in the West San Fernando Valley area, you have to try their pho. Also the value of their dishes are fairly priced. If you want to upgrade to an XL portion, it only costs you $1. $1 !!! That's a deal right there, as I love to eat some more PHO! When I am in the craving for Pho, which usually is once a week.. I come here!! The staff is friendly and the ambience is very laid-back. You should check out their website http://www.phosaigon1.org for their menu! After having some pho, check out their rice porridge and definitely give it a try!! Hope you take my advice and try some awesome pho that will leave you full, but ready to come back for more!

Inside of the restaurant
several amenities such as siracha hot sauce, fish sauce, etc.

Rice Porridge, definitely different
taste than the Chinese version.
Spring rolls (gui con).. is best here!!
the sauce is amazing!! 




Cafe Su Da (Vietnamese Iced Coffee)
This is a favorite and strong coffee!

This is what your 1st order should be
Pho! I ordered the pho with
beef ball and beef.


1 comment:

  1. That is a really authentic looking bowl of pho right there.

    ReplyDelete