Thursday, December 26, 2013

   I hope everyone has had a wonderful and joyous Christmas Celebration. I am here in Las Vegas, Nevada for the holidays and have had the privilege to try out various different foods and restaurants during our stay. The weather is indeed colder than Southern California. But a big guy like me, this cold is nothing compared to San Francisco. Now that is chilly willy cold. The one thing, though I haven't had yet is eggnog. I am going to have to get some eggnog eventually!!!

  Well, all the buffets last night were packed. I knew it was going to be like that since the traffic on the strip was horrendous. Though, my brother was hopeful and wanted to eat at the new buffet at Caesar's Palace. Upon arrival, my dad and him checked it out and the buffet line was closed, because of the huge wait. So, we decided to go to Bellagio, since that buffet is my favorite. It used to be my brother's favorite as well. The traffic was horrible and so my father got out the car to the inside of Bellagio to see how big the line was. He said the line was huge!!! Some advice for y'all who want some buffet, line up at 3pm at best for the buffets. Last year, we didn't have such problem. The only problem was for the buffet at Caesar's Palace. That was huge! I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. We are actually heading out to the Fashion Mall in Las Vegas for Christmas shopping. I just bought my brother's present on amazon.com. Have a great week, and I shall post some awesome or poorly restaurant reviews here!

No comments:

Post a Comment